Wednesday, April 29, 2009

an atmosphere that can heal

Today I went to the clinic of a doctor for my mom. There, I was waiting for quite some time. The area was unique and every part of the wall was interesting, and I dint realise how long we waited to meet the doc.
we went in, and saw the doc. well my mom did the talking for herself, I was rather looking at the walls, and the ambience and the decor of his room, his chair and his workspace.
it was a LARGE table with a PC, and a wireless mouse, clean table with few papers, and the walls well painted and royally bearing all his certificates; An air conditioner just behind him, a white bard to explain his patients about their problem with diagram of the anatomy.

when I was done with watching all this within a span of few seconds, I realised that he already finished his job effectively with his patient. Before he ended, he did the needful, typed what was needed, and printed it himself.

by then I was reluctant to leave the workspace which was so very wellmade. But the atmosphere of the clinic did its good even to me. I have been having hectic schedules over the week, and havent been able to my own work well, and was in fatigue till I went there. once I came out, I got fresh, and got charged with all the zeal to do million things under the sky.

this place is so very inspiring. after we came out, i observed that the doctor's residence was adjacent. it was big bungalow with a portigo and a few luxury cars. that atmosphere with a humble service to the patients surely did pay back.
when i start working, i am going to make sure that my workplace is appealing for people to work.

No comments: