Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baba ka Updesh

before i start, i would like to introduce who this baba actually is. He is a person who has been living for about 400000 years. And in this time gap has aqcuired a lot of knowledge in many fields. He was first my Bhaya (Anna/elder bro). This baba has many bhakthas. He aqcuired his gnyaan praapthi in the Himalayas. but then after he started showing his babapann, and seeing my bachapann, he has adopted me as his great grand daughter. Now presenting to you an updesh that i just got from him :
I pinged my baba,(click here to see his pic) to ask him how to help my self in this sever fever. He gave me a solution (no not a potion wala solution. But some idea to solve this problem).
When i thanked him, he said this :
"One day a man having conversation with god when his whole life flashed before his eyes as a series of footsteps on the sands of time. He saw that there were two pairs of footprints, but during the most difficult periods of his life there were only one set of footprints. He asked god "You said you will be with me throughout this journey, but why have you deserted me during the most critical times of my life??" To which god answered "Son, I did not desert you, I was always with you...you see only one set of footprints because during those difficult times in your life, I was carrying you"

not understanding the appearance of the story here, i asked him again and again why he told me that story
"u need not understand
when things flash in front of ur eye u will understand"
in a few milliseconds, i began thinking of some things that i had abandoned because of falling ill out of doing all of them exceeding my elastic limit. Then he again quoted a line to remind me why and how i fell ill

baba:Another day I was having a similar conversation with my Project Manager (PM) when my whole project flashed before my eyes as a series of footsteps on the sands of time. I saw that there were two pairs of footprints, but during the most difficult times in the project there were only one set of footprints. I asked my PM, "You said you will be with me throughout the project, but why have you deserted me during the most critical times of the project??" to which my PM answered, "Son, I did not desert you, I was always with you... you see only one set of footprints because during those difficult times I was "sitting on your head!!!"

WHO is the project manager will be a secret to the readers. But I have understood who that person is...
Baba ki jai :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

go on.. enlighten who the person is? :P

tropical iceberg said...

click the word baba in the first few words for further details :D :P

soundarya said...

ROFL ..
davadaroo baba ki jai ho :P