Thursday, August 6, 2009

The First Steps In The New Journey

Life’ as the title on every painting I see,
A lonely road with tall green trees,
“Your life, its you all alone and trust thyself”
Thinking that these roads will have those treesGuiding me through my destiny,
I begin my journey on joyous note.
But as I see the road,
I see it transform into a mighty maze,
And show me stars putting me on a haze
It is the time I realize I m no longer a child
But thrown into a world so wide and wild
With priorities changing every hour
Some sweet, and most so sour.
With pain and sorrow as I find myself grope,
I grow to realize I’ve forgotten the lessons of hope.
With all that hope I enter the roadPutting my steps with precautions at every mode.
Then I shall see that dayWhere this road will be far away,
And I step into a new platformTo see this world in a better way

No comments: