Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Discoveries

Well the researcher in me doesnt die. Just that she has got herself out of a mundane lab, and seeing a lot more things around. For a moment during this process I felt like Fransico D'Anconia of Atlas Shrugged. I somehow love that character and find him very impressive.
This is what has happened. I ve been out travelling again, and realized some beautiful things. Everyone knows my passion to travel, and it is a topic in the viva voce if asked, i am sure to top the class. (well that did happen actually). So i was telling at the Alliance Francaise the thrill and pleasure in discovering new ways to live a life. I feel it very vivacious, and divine. This time when I travelled, I was all alone (the best way as i see it) and was left with my own voices inside the head. No matter where you are, at home or away, you are always what you choose to be. And hence you always discover more things about yourself when you travel. #Divintiy redifined!
Has been blissful. Hoping to have more blissful journeys ahead.

No comments: