Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday i had written about how my mind works, and how the voices are so close to me.
And i decided to put it up here on the blog when i had fun with the retrospection. so here is something that happened in the past that makes me laugh whenever i am reminded of it.
In the social networking site called orkut, i had an account and wrote down a description for myself in the about me section. Sometimes i d find sensible people with really good profiles and wish that i had a better profile than what i had. Believe me i never bothered to check what i had written in the about me section after i wrote it. Then one day, i got a friend request and i went up to that profile to see that the about me was so good. Again this thought that"hey this chap is just like me. i could have used these words in my about me instead coz this is THE thing about me!" then i go on reading it. Yeah it was one long about me. Not REALLY long like the other ones that i ve seen though. Then i read aline which says "although not so typically girly liking to only talk about lipsticks n nail polishes, i like talking about things that make sense".
Oh wait! this is the profile of a guy! where on earth does this thing come in?? then i went and visited my own profile to see that the whole damn thing was copy pasted from my about me :(
without adding him i asked him why on earth did he want to copy paste the thing instead of writing one on his own he says "your way of living is cool. i liked it so much". i perfectly understood that it was another fraanship request and rejcted it.
Now coming to the next part of it, i had bookmarked that profile to show it to Shruti.. and i make it up to meet her once a blue moon day.. and for a really long time that feminine line was still there on his profile.

God bless these wannabes!
P.S: Now i cant write anything more than one line anywhere for anything. i really feel it is a waste of time letting strangers know about me.

No comments: