Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Voices




For people who are voracious thinker (like me) they generally have a few voices than just one inside their head. My best friend also has the same, though we dont talk about the voices much as we are possesive about our voices.


On the last working day, the three voices in my head were having a hearty chat when i was on a retospection. What else could i do when i had to spend 100 minutes of free time where i dint even carry my lunch nor liked eating in the canteen. So on my way to the library these three voices cheered up my mood very well and i happened to record the conversation in a book.


i had a hearty time in absolute mundane silence and loud mind chatter. when we (voices personified :P ) almost finished our conversation, i was reminded about a poster my cousin had bought for himself when i was in class 2 or something. Its a poster of beer mugs and the attitude of people associated.
Voice one is a similar to 1.
voice two is similar to 2.
Voice three is similar to 3&4.


No comments: