Monday, June 7, 2010

The Current Track

A typical stage of life I am going through- stuck in a crossroad. And when I was wondering with confusion as to which road I should choose, I came across this song from the movie “guru”
This is literally translated:
“I have been awake since long; let me sleep for a while. Where the night is still left, let the dawn set itself.
All the dreams that I have abandoned halfway, let me see them getting fulfilled again in my sleep”

I almost started this blog to vent out how I felt, but the current track spoke to me what I exactly need.
I am going to chase my dreams that I dared to dream when I finished my exams.
The characters of my novels, my guitar and a lot more things are waiting for me.
What I went through shall come on to me when the dawn sets itself after I battle out the darkness.
My dreams are the only ones that are going to protect me from nightmares- so I choose to be with them and fight the darkness by fulfilling them. Besides, it doesn’t stop with my dream. I have dreams of my parents unfulfilled, and that is my responsibility.
Reminds me of the lyric from a famous band ABBA in the song “I have a dream” “Pushing through the darkness - still another mile.” However long it goes, it is my life for me to fight it out.

No comments: