Sunday, December 12, 2010

Au revoir 2010

It has indeed been long since i wrote anything here, and before the year ends, i felt i better make a post

2010- damn i cant believe a whole year has passed by! i m still surprised by that. but life goes on, so i m ready for 2011

I dont remember how things were during jan, feb or march. all i can gather is that i tried hard to get over the T vacation that we had and made a really hard effort to have the text books open (dont ask me how much i read nor my marks) a part of the "not so happy" part of my life began when april started. continued for quite sometime, retrospecting back, i m glad that whatever happened, happened for good.  Graduated this year- threw away all the science books from my life and changed my track to get into Arts.
june and july were horrible. august was ok. i was atleast not that ill like the other times, so thats the best gift life has given me.
the only notable thing the whole year has been french. i started my french classes as soon as my exams got over. i started my course in the alliance francaise from the second level in the month of may- june.
since then, french has been the love of my life. for whatever reasons which only my dairy knows, i sincerely love it and i doubt if i d love the man of my life the way i love the language.
there is nothing without obstacles- august- september was really bad at french.. i felt i m gonna stop it at that level. but my determination to stick to it was worth. september- october- november: i dont know when it passed by! december was amazing. i really felt like what i wanted to.
There have been a LOT of changes in the second half of the year, a makeover that i expected has taken place, although the makeover in my physical appearance seems to take more time, a beautiful start has happened.
Its year end, and i am back to the hyperness which i once had and forgot about them after the stressful times i had till july. i really wish i get back here next december really chirpy.

last december was pretty philosophical (philosophy is no less this year, just that i m too lazy to write them down here. but damn all my 6 senses are charged with philosophy!)
and yes my rule of NEVER trusting anyone seems to be the "default" instruction for my life. no matter who it is, i shant trust for trust is THE thing you need for betrayal.
and thoughts for the year that i would like to leave here for me to see whenever i d want to:
1 Wannabes:  never encourage them. they ll suck just everything out of you.
2 Discussing opinions: never let anyone know about your opinions- for they are your own (er.. i guess i said the same thing last year giving it an analogy with assholes. damn! why is it that i m having to write it again?)
3 Talks: being talkative is not at all an advantage, no matter who the person is with whom you are having your conversation
4 Life: there is just one life to live, and live it without any regrets. Neither regrets nor guilt.
5 Money: a damn bloody necessary evil. you cannot live nor die without it
6 Work: a place where hypocrites are called diplomats.
7 Thoughts: the philosophical thing that i learnt "pass not any judgment". (dreaming is good. very good infact :P )
8 Singing and dancing: the best ways to love yourself better. i feel that it adds on the romance when you are an artist.
9 Redemption: with about 100% proof, i declare that the "quit india movement" is the real redemption.
10 Where am i going?: wherever life takes me!

No comments: