Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vacation March 2012

Yes I call it vacation "March 2012", as I am excersising my rights to insanity.

1. Delhi metro is good, but traffic on road is bad, and it is never pleasant to miss a flight due to traffic.

2. Missing a flight is bad, especially when your old mom is waiting for you at the destination.

3. You will look nothing less than a joker running on the road with the luggage with hopes to reach the airport when there is heavy traffic. ( Nevertheless, I would say I managed to reach Jammu only because I was bold enough to run)

4. If you still don't follow what happened, I heard that the facebook fraternity has already made a great publicity of the traffic on the 29th of March in New Delhi. (atleast, that is what I was said)

5. When you have to take yet another road trip, but you have your mom on whose lap you can sleep, you will be in the state of bliss

6. It is never wise to go on adventures after hectic work schedules.

7. Six hours of horseback riding on a mountain can ruin your back for good (it took me some significant time to recover inspite of the medecine ! ). Sadly, it doesn't even give you a feeling of being a princess charming or a Jhansi ki Rani.

8. ---- ---- (For my own professional safety, I prefer to avoid writing this point. If you are still interested to know what it is, you will )

9. Being a parent to your mom who is in her second childhood is priceless !

10. Being a part of making your mom's long lost dream come true is a blessing.

11. Rushing home earlier than mom just to make her favorite food for dinner gives the feeling of "being alive" that you really need !

---- All is well that ends well----

Current track (inside my head): Tournent les violins- Jean Jacques Goldman.


No comments: