Friday, April 6, 2012

4 C s

Conflict, Confusion, Contemplation, Chaos !

Disappointing, I know as it is nothing diamondy or romantic here. This is how my life is at the moment. Ever since I returned from J&K, these 4 C s have been playing a major role.
It has been a few years that I decided I will never want to see my future, but there was a time when I desperately wanted to know something of the future, and thankfully my principle did not reveal anything.

What makes one find it difficult to live with these 4 Cs? Everyone of us have these four throughout our lives, and even in the most insignificant years of our life, we strive hard and let the desperation find significant achievements. When we are completely aware that it is inevitable, why do we let it trouble us?




I had been pondering on the last point as to why do I let it trouble me when I know that life is about being in a perpetual want/need of something where these 4 imply.  Today morning I woke up with great hope that I would be able to have access to the internet to do useless things, and a solution to this struck me on reading the blog of an inspiring person.

I will have to live with these four, I have no choice, being completely aware of it, I would never want to leave any stone in life unturned, and should I fail or fall, I will dust the shame, gulp the pain, and rise with confidence to fall another thousand times till I succeed. Life hasn't been easy to most of the people who have lead it in a way that inspires me, mine is no exception, I will have to go with it like a mountain trek, or even a horseback ride. I prefer to take this courage and try my life out than going for a soul searching at this age. Anyways what is youth meant for?

On a completely different note: My spectacles aka the real eyes are on its way home ! God Bless Amitava

Current track (listening) : Quatre murs et un toit - Benabar.

1 comment:

Nandhini said...

Don't worry. The storm would most certainly pass. Hardships are a part of life. (Easier said, hard to get through)