Monday, August 17, 2009

Farmville

After realising that poker was pathetically a men's game and i really cant win that useless game which is as an application on facebook, i ve now resorted to a silly juvenile (not even girly) game- farmville. it is HIGHLY addictive and i m wasting a good deal of time in it.
here is what it is- 1 it is a nice way of compelling people to socialize. i ve already added 7 new friends just to grow the farm well.
2 it is a perfect time sucker. i come online every few hours to check out if it time to harvest the crop, and wait looking at it till it grows where i parallely adopt animals, share wealth from ribbons that my friends got and doing some random crap in that application to waste time.
this is the bad effect of it: today morning my mom asked me to get some chillies from the garden and i was thinking "chillies? i ve not reached that level yet. i have to do lots to unlock it" and then later i realised she actually asked me to pluck the chilly from the garden. so i m wasting time here doing this instead of plucking flowers or veggies from the real garden. this is not the case with just me. many other people are addicted to it. god bless all of us!

4 comments:

nitz said...

its true..highly addictive game..everyday am thinking f sparing sum gud time 2 learn new things whenever i start browsing..bt it very much fails..! even i cudnt get myself free 2 spend sum time wth my niece ! :( and orkut?? totally forgot abt it..! not even willing 2 sign-in in gtalk..! wat an addictive game..!

T.K. Ramasubramanian Iyer said...

sooper... even i'm getting addicted to it a lot... planning to completely re-design my farm after i harvest the artichokes :D

Nandhini said...

Aiyo! What an addiction, it WAS! after reaching level 22, I've almost gotten over it Amz. Don't know how long it'll last but I sure hope I don't go back into it again for long! :)

tropical iceberg said...

absolutely juvenile and silly. i still cant believe i went in to play that useless game