Saturday, June 18, 2011

Moi encore

If you have been a follower of my blog (which i am almost certain you are not), you would realize that my physique has been the major thing i ve ever had complaints about.
As days have been passing by, even my neighbours started having a problem with it and called my mom home one fine day to counsel her on this issue. she has heard a lot of advices from people who have no knowledge about ideal/under/over weight nor my health.
so she lost her cool on listening to that and came home bombarding me with a lesson asking me "HOW DO I ANSWER THEM???"
I was pretty annoyed too. so i decided i m going to work on it. If you remember that quote what nandhini told me "Amzu- you have a perseverance that knows no limits!"  so here is what i did- went on a hectic exercise regime, and a stupid liquid diet. It was all fine for 7 whole days. Started seeing results, but on the 8th day, i had to go somewhere far far away from home(there is as much of a fantasy as it sounds). a place it was that had no water nor milk, nor anything worth eating. Although, a friend of mine who was dropping me home shared her piece of bread with me- and that was the only solid i had over 8 days! (love u girl- else i would ve fainted and no one would have noticed it or bothered)
so what happened to me? i crashed in the hospital! i first went as an emergency outpatient. took a few injections everywhere possible, and then came home to suffer the pain and return as an inpatient to take a few more injections.
I was for sure a weird or rather an amusing patient to the doctor, and have had a lot of advices one of which is to give up aerated drinks- its like taking away alcohol from an addict! i have been so very used to it and HOW on earth could i give it up?
well its more like the price i m gonna have to pay for taking the comments of all those morons who felt i m too fat seriously.  And may be i really will because the doctor feels i shouldnt bother that much about it coz the other parameters are all fine.
Here is what i have to say: if you feel that my physique has anything to do with impressing you, you have my finger. I m neither gonna live a whole life with you, and neither are you gonna sponsor my food all life.
I had a perfectly working digestive system, excretory system, respiratory system which were all screwed up with 8 days of bothering about others.
And something i must say:
A humble thanks to the doctor who took good care of me, without trying to pose himself like philosopher, did his job well.
I never say it this humble, but i mean it this time, coz i know how much the pain killed me from the inside that makes me give all this respect. "Hail the doc" and a hearty thanks. I m never gonna bother about the jerks, and shall try my best not to touch any aerated drinks.
Current track: Dit by Carla Bruni

No comments: