Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Liberation!!!

Whenever I am out of a situation, I never rationalize it to convince myself that I m out because it was not worth me.
I have now been out of two situations which have something in common that it reminded me of my real self and showed me what I am and what my purpose here is. (I have had n number of disappointments, but by God’s grace I have grown out of it gracefully with dignity)
Now Google, I never expected I will go ahead when I even applied for that job. But I went till the top most level. But I did not get through. I felt bad, I cried- typical of a woman I cried that I am not there.
I will definitely not tell that Google did not deserve me. It is blasphemy if I say that. But what made me happy and convinced me was about the job profile. It was a profile that wouldn’t let me go ahead with my ultimate passion in the best possible way.
Another situation I have recently faced. Well, I cried again. The situation was a thorough contrast of what happened to me with Google. (Believe me the poem I wrote in despair about not getting a job in Google reduced my friend to tears). But deep within my heart in my conscience, I am happy that I have not cried for the same reason. I couldn’t help myself in the situation till I learnt that I have a potential Francisco D’Anconia life. And it is the best type of life one can ever live according to me. I am yet to live that life and see a john galt life. ” What am I trying to get out of life then?” I asked myself. “added trouble, pain and devastation” is what my mind voice told me.
I have kind of a paused a good going Francisco life. But now with the resources that I have with me which I can utilize for the best, I am going to life well. After all the cliché really means itself by saying “Its one life to live!”
If I am to answer a question that I had once asked “what is the greatest thing you learnt from an enemy?” (In the depth of troubles, I forgot that I was the one who at once asked such a bold question)
“From the events, I learn my ultimate purpose of life. And that life hasn’t given up on me. Life is waiting, to be with it the way I want- Like Francisco of Atlas Shrugged.”

1 comment:

coolrahul.1432 said...

Dese situations r makin u a perfect writer if not anythin else!!! try ur hand at poetry u will excel!!!!